- Complex Litigation
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Stalking/Restraining Orders
- Estate Planning
Arnold Law Announcements
- They Called Him The Finishing Machine: The Attorney Consult
A new client is accused of a road rage murder. This Kindle Short Read (with PHOTOS) is the true story, written from the attorney’s perspective, of his first meeting with a client claiming self-defense for shooting an unarmed man in the face with an AR-15.
- A Lawyer’s Guide to Hiring a Lawyer: Choosing an Advocate You Can Trust
This book is for individuals and families who need to know how to go about hiring a lawyer. It’s all about educating yourself.
- A Marine Sniper, the Second Amendment, and the Salad Bar of Rights: A Lawyer Reflects on Self-Defense with a Gun
Book 2 of our true crime Kindle Short (with PHOTOS) series explores an attorney’s real murder case and coping with issues of self-defense and the Second Amendment. This can be a stand-alone book, as it goes into great depth of the attorney’s thoughts on the Second Amendment with very little information about the case described therein.
09.21.2016 – New “Law is War” Podcast Episode: Objections: Law is war and objections are a tactic that, when used, should meet your overall strategic goals. An attorney should never make a frivolous objection. All objections… [read full article]
Read or submit a client testimonial. New testimonial added: "When the trial started the opposing side had professional football players, other coaches and my son to testify for them, but I had Jacy and Michael on my side. I could not see it at the time, but afterwards I knew: They... read more.
Why Choose Our Trial Lawyers?
- Our lawyers actually try cases
- A lawyer ranked one of the best in Oregon
- A retired circuit court judge and former judicial clerks
- A former Eugene city prosecutor and former deputy district attorney
- Jury trial experience in federal, state, & municipal courts
- Trial experience in multiple Oregon counties
- Cutting edge use of the Northwest’s best expert witnesses in criminal, family law, & civil litigation
Managing partner Mike Arnold on what sets Arnold Law apart
Call (541) 338-9111 for an appointment. The office is located on 401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400, in downtown Eugene; appointments are also available in downtown Portland and throughout Oregon.
401 East Tenth Avenue, Suite 400 Eugene, Oregon 97401
Fax: (541) 338-9101